Take a stand against hunger. Help feed food security.
Set up a monthly donation or donate once using your credit card through CanadaHelps.
For donations by cash, cheque, debit or credit card, please visit or mail us:
204, 1120 – 20th Street West, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Y8
Or give us a call during office hours at 306.655.4575
Host your own event
Interested in hosting a fundraiser in support of CHEP Good Food? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know the date and details you have in mind. We can promote the event on our website and social media to help spread the word and thank you for your support!
Donate a car canada
When you donate your RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to CHEP Good Food through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada looks after all the details and CHEP Good Food will send a tax receipt for your donation.
Hunger and food insecurity is a growing challenge
Despite the income and stability many of us enjoy, hunger and food insecurity is a reality in our community. Children go to school without lunches. Seniors travel long distances – often at great expense and on a fixed income – to get groceries. And for families living on low incomes, accessing affordable healthy food is a challenge.
Through many innovative and solutions-focused programs, CHEP is addressing healthy food access. CHEP is also influencing what kids eat in school and fostering a healthier community by improving the way people eat, cook and grow their own food.
Your support makes a difference
A donation to CHEP Good Food helps:
- Deliver thousands of nutritious meals to school kids
- Offer weekly fresh food markets to families across the city
- Host dozens of cooking classes
- Provide a wide variety of nutrition education programs
- Facilitate urban gardening programs
- and so much more
Here are a few ways your donation can help a family or child:
- $25 feeds a family of 3 or 4 fresh food for 7-10 days
- $50 fuels a truck delivering healthy food to feed hundreds of school kids each day
- $100 teaches a child lifelong skills through a 5-week nutrition and cooking program
- $250 ensures close to 100 community garden plots receive compost for the growing season
- $1000 will build a greenhouse to grow transplants for the community garden network
Plus, your donation will also support:
- Youth entrepreneurship through our urban garden program
- Family nutrition through our collective kitchens
- Senior health and safety through our Senior Nutritional Packages
Donate today. Your generosity helps feed generations.