CHEP Good Food works with numerous organizations and businesses in Canada that work to promote food security. Food security at CHEP is one of our primary goals, in promoting access to affordable healthy food and working towards a sustainable food system.
Programs specifically at CHEP that surround food security include food-related activities for families with infant and preschool children. Examples include: making homemade babyfood workshops, leadership training sessions, Collective Kitchens, Kids Kitchen and the Good Food Box.
Please view our friends' websites and the links below.
- Saskatoon Food Charter
- View the Saskatoon Food Charter
- Saskatoon Regional Food Assessment Report (2013)
- Click to download
Addressing Food System Issues
- Saskatoon Food Council report: Towards a Food Strategy for Saskatoon
- The full report, highlights, and recommendations are available as downloads
- Food Secure Saskatchewan
- Food Secure Saskatchewan is a provincial network. Visit to find out more!
- Food Share Toronto
- Food Secure Canada
- Saskatoon Health Region
- Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food, Visit to Canada 6 - 16 May 2012 End of Mission Statement
- Health Disparity in Saskatoon: Analysis to Intervention a Saskatoon Health Region Report
- A fun and thought provoking take on food security
- Children’s Nutrition
- Infant Nutrition
- Kids Kitchens
- Nutrition Positive
- Buffet / Salad Bars
- The Big Crunch
- Community Gardening
- Backyard Gardening Program
- Seniors Stores
- Social Enterprise / Urban Agriculture
- Community Markets
- Community Outreach
- Calendar of Upcoming Events